Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Introverted or Extroverted - excellence won't happen in a vacuum


I keep a notebook next to my bed, because my brain likes to come up with things I need to remember just as I'm falling asleep. I am confident it's a universal condition.

A few nights ago, my brain decided to throw this out into the world:

Staying at home becomes like a cocoon - a safety net that brings fear & isolation.
Home is comfort - comfort fosters laziness.
Success comes from getting out.

(picture of a goldfish jumping into another goldfish's bowl)

Introverted  or extroverted - excellence won't happen in a vacuum.

I wonder if Marissa Mayer had a similar brainwave a few months ago?


Cheers,
Sarah

Btw, if you're wondering how I can be employed in HR, and write about HR - here's my explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...