Friday, August 24, 2012

What's It All About Al-Friday - Work & Play


You know - what's it all about Alfie?

Why do we do what we do? Why do we go to work? Why do we practice HR?

Lots of important questions to answer on Fridays, as a reminder at the end of the traditional work week of why we are working, and what our life is really all about, before entering the weekend.

“When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” 
-Dr Seuss 

Congrats my amigos, we made it to the end of the traditional work week! Have you worked hard? Of course! Do you have more hard worked planned for the weekend? Grocery shopping, laundry washing, cleaning and plenty of other tasks do to with living, I'm sure.

I really hope we all get time to really play during our time off too, and not just what us adults call play. I hope we have the discipline to make time to really play, laugh at silliness, and see the world through happy innocence. I hope we can be refreshed, and remember the wonder of great love, discovery and true care for others.

It's all about meeting the necessities, and play is one of them, right?


Cheers,
Sarah

Btw, if you're wondering how I can be employed in HR, and write about HR - here's my explanation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...