Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So, how did you get into this?

Me? I'm a bobo (bourgeois bohemian) and although I'm all free loving and open minded like, I need financial security.

You know the "I can afford expensive leather bohemian style bags" financial security type. Yeah...



So when picking university courses, of course I put some arts media course as number one, got into the course, freaked out because there were no apparent jobs for the qualification (this is before the blogging scene had really exploded in Australia), and immediately opted into the Human Resources Management course. Career sorted.

Well the nice thing is, it really has worked out so far. But I'm not kidding myself, I am one of the very lucky ones who cracked the junior HR market.

Over to you then... how did you get into this? (haha nahhhhh I'm not that stupid, it'll take at least a month to get a comment on this blog!)


Cheers,
Sarah

Btw, if you're wondering how I can be employed in HR, and write about HR - here's my explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...